Senior IT Auditor - Hamburg
Audit International are working with the world’s largest leisure travel company with a portfolio of 10
brands provides travelers around the globe with extraordinary vacations at an exceptional value.
The group with its headquarter based in Miami, presently operates a fleet of 102 ships visiting more
than 700 ports around the world.
They are currently seeking a Senior IT Auditor to join
their team in Germany.
The IT Senior Auditor will assist in the planning, and reporting for assigned audits and perform the associated fieldwork including effective identification of key risks, understanding of relevant processes, development of effective audit steps, documentation of work performed/conclusions, reporting of findings / opportunities, and follow-up on reported opportunities. The applicable entities covered encompass Costa Group operations and certain operations across Carnival operating companies. Areas of focus include significant operational, compliance and IT risks.
Your Responsibilities :
- Assist in the planning and execution of audits and benchmarks over operational, compliance, and IT risks (e.g., IT operations, security, application development, infrastructure support, change management, system pre/post implementations)
- Perform SOX ITGC interim and update testing.
- Interface with management (at all levels) to develop an understanding of key business objectives, significant risks, share audit progress, results, and jointly develop appropriate solutions to opportunities identified
- Evaluate business processes in all areas (e.g., sales, finance, HR, procurement, IT), including data analysis (quantitative and qualitative), in order to identify opportunities for improvement and provide independent and objective assurance
- Effectively manage progress and timely completion of assigned project(s) and provide periodic reports on status and results
- Assist in developing, delivering and presenting informative, well-organized, executive-level PowerPoint presentations
- Follow-up on reported opportunities to ensure realization of benefits (e.g., cost reduction, revenue enhancement, risk reduction, etc.)
- Comply with Company Policies and Procedures (including RAAS P&Ps), Standards of the IIA Institute of Internal Auditors and Carnival Corporation’s expected behaviors on its Culture Essentials.
Your Experience :
Minimum 3-5 years of work experience with either a Big Four accounting firm, large/complex internal audit department, and/or management consulting firm.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to analyze complex problems to identify common themes and solutions
- Inquisitive nature, resourceful, and an ability to seek out information
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including ability to communicate information to various levels of the organization
- Ability to manage multiple tasks to completion and coordinate action plans
- Self-disciplined and able to meet demanding timelines
- Personal initiative and enthusiasm for success in a complex and challenging environment
- Fluent English and German or Italian is essential (written and verbal)
If you are interested to consider this role- please send your CV to Seana@auditinternational.com, or if you are open to learning more about what the role can offer call Seana
to discuss in confidence (0041435083095).