Audit International are working alongside one of the worlds leading companies in renewable energy. The manufacture of wind turbines in the on-shore segment has been their core competence and
passion for 35 years. With more than 37 GW installed capacity worldwide, assets provide sustainable
energy in more than 80% of the global energy market, our client is one of the largest companies
in the wind industry. They have national companies in more than 30 markets and production sites in Germany,
Spain, Brazil, the USA, Mexico and India offer their more than 8,500 employees the opportunity for
international and intercultural cooperation.
We are currently assisting them in hiring an Internal Auditor to join their team in Hamburg.
- Planning , conducting and documenting risk-based audits in all units of the Nordex Group
- Analyzing and evaluating all business processes in terms of regularity, profitability and
- Creation and coordination of meaningful test reports, identification of improvement
potential and submission of recommendations for action
- Follow-up of the implementation of agreed measures
- Supporting the Head of Internal Audit in the further development of the Internal Audit
Completed university studies in the field of economics, industrial engineering or comparable
- Certification as CIA or CISA an advantage
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the field of internal auditing, auditing or
- Business fluent English, German or Spanish an advantage
- Independent, goal-oriented way of working paired with strong analytical skills
- Hands on mentality in a dynamic company
- Enjoy working in a motivated team
- Traveling 25-35%.
To apply for this position or to discuss any additional details please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call 0041435083095.