Audit International are delighted to be working with one of the leading specialty chemicals companies in the world, with operations in East Asia, South Asia, Europe and America and has numerous customers worldwide.
We are assisting them in finding an experienced and highly accomplished Financial Supervisor, to join their team in Bavaria.
They supply an important part of the supply chain for fibre, textile and leather products - some of which you surely use every day. Thanks to their unique process and technology know-how and their high-quality production options, they can solve challenging problems together with their customers and open up new business opportunities.
Working for this company means becoming part of a culture of success that spans 135 years. During this time they have gained detailed knowledge of target markets, customers' business models and technical challenges. And learning together is their highest priority. They value and develop employees from day one. The company is profitable and are committed to sustainability in their relationships with employees, business partners, customers and the environment.
If you value knowledge, sustainability, innovation and success, we would love for you to advance your career as part of the their team.
• Technical leadership of the accounting team (4 employees)
• Collaboration in the timely preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements according to HGB
• Responsibility for reporting to the group headquarters
• Support and contact person for the intercompanies / sister and subsidiary companies in the area of HGB GAAP
• Creation of ad hoc reports
• Participation in the design and optimization of processes in the areas of finance and accounting
• Cooperation and communication with auditors and tax consultants
• Participation in cross-location projects
• Coordination with the HR department regarding provisions
• Completed commercial training and further training as an accountant
• Relevant professional experience in the field of accounting, ideally in an international group company
• Profound experience in the SAP environment
• Very good knowledge of German VAT law
• Experience in accounting according to HGB
• Very good knowledge of reporting and in asset accounting
• Good communication skills, social skills and a high level of team orientation
• An independent, efficient and structured way of working
• Experienced handling of modern office applications
• Very good written and spoken German and English.
What they offer:
• A good working atmosphere and nice colleagues in a highly motivated team
• An attractive salary package with 30 days’ vacation
• Company pension scheme
• Flexible working hours
• Canteen and free water and coffee
• Employee parking space • Relocation support
• Permanent position
Please apply with your CV directly via email to Jennifer@audit-international, or you can call in utmost confidence to discuss further.
Telephone : + 41 4350 83095