Internal Audit Manager - ESG
Our client are an independent, family-owned company with headquarters in Aachen, Germany.
They are present in 29 countries with affiliates in Europe, Latin America and the USA. Their products
are sold in more than 100 countries and we employ around 4,700 employees worldwide.
They are currently seeking a new member to join their Internal Audit team in Germany.
Internal Audit Manager
The Corporate Functions teams make sure everything at this company runs smoothly by bringing
together people with a wide range of skills – from experts in finance, IT, HR, law and compliance
through to business strategists and creative media minds. If you’re a great collaborator and a strong
communicator, you’ll feel right at home here. Join the team and join forces with colleagues across
the business to maximise our company’s positive impact on patients and their families.
Internal Audit Manager with a focus on ESG topics
- Conduct regular and ad hoc audits at the HQ in Aachen and in all affiliates
- Conduct operational, financial and ESG audits in all business areas
- Develop audit guidelines for ESG topics
- Independently execute and follow-up on internal audits
- Support the Head of Internal Audit in developing the annual internal audit plan
- Develop basic documents as part of the Global Internal Audit Framework
- Successful university degree in Business, Finance or equivalent
- Extensive expertise in consulting and auditing ESG-projects
- Extensive experience in auditing
- Able to independently execute and follow-up on internal audits
- You are fluent in English and have knowledge of Spanish or German
- Professional certification in audit or fraud examination (CIA, CFE, ACCA) is a plus
- Excellence in handling and analysis of various data bases such as SAP and different
- Experience in cross-cultural international work environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent documentation, communication and IT skills
- Self-motivation and hands-on
- Willingness to travel up to 30%