Audit International are working with one of the largest coffee roasters in the world, generating annual sales of over 10 Billion euros. This company is the main coffee provider for all businesses including hotels and restaurants worldwide.
We are assisting them in finding an experienced Internal Auditor to join their team in Hamburg.
- As an auditor in our corporate audit department, you will carry out operational and financial reviews in accordance with the audit plan at both our national and international companies.
- You will also analyse processes and structures with regard to compliance, security and cost-effectiveness.
- As an auditor, you identify optimization potential, develop appropriate optimization measures, implement them sustainably and thus contribute to the improvement of business processes.
- In addition, you see consulting services as an exciting area of responsibility, which you are happy to accept as a challenge.
- As an internal auditor, you will also assess our companies with regard to the effectiveness of risk controlling and the internal control system (ICS) and then create reports.
- You have successfully completed a university degree in economics, preferably with a focus on controlling, accounting or auditing.
- You can already show at least 2 years of professional experience in the field of testing / auditing at an auditing company or an auditing company.
- You bring sound knowledge in the areas of accounting and the preparation of annual financial statements, supplemented by experience with International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
- You have very good know-how with the common IT systems (SAP, AudimexSD, Microsoft Office) have fluent German and English skills; other European foreign languages are an advantage.
- You convince with strong analytical skills, a confident demeanour and the joy of (international) travel.