Audit International are delighted to be working with one of the leading Steel Manufacturing
companies in the world, with operations in Asia Europe and America.
Our client is the second largest steel producer in the world, with an annual crude steel
production of 88 million metric tonnes as of 2022. It is ranked as a Fortune500 company
employing directly and indirectly 200,000 people, with revenue in excess of $25 billion.
We are assisting them in finding an experienced and highly accomplished Senior auditor to join
their team in Europe (choice of European location or remote working an option) As part of their
Global Assurance team, you will be responsible for performing audits in the Company’s key
operational areas (review of the organization’s processes, operations and goals) in an autonomous
manner under the responsibility of the responsible audit supervisor.
If you value knowledge, sustainability, innovation and success, we would love for you to advance
your career as part of their corporate audit function.
Senior Internal Auditor
We are looking for someone to join them at the forefront of the steel industry.
- Minimum 4-7 years of experience in Internal Audit Functions in an industrial company
and / or external audit firm
- Experience in auditing SMEs
Planning on different teams, but you will have exposure to the entire business in 8 different
locations across Europe. You will conduct financial audits, Inventory management audits, Process
audits, Work in Progress and factory audits.
What they offer
• A professional and stimulating working environment in the world’s leading steel
and miningcompany, with various career opportunities;
• Highly skilled and inspiring colleagues, business partners from different backgrounds.
This givesus the opportunity to learn from one another;
• High focus on personal development, knowledge exchanges, continuous improvement
• An Audit function embedded in the steel business activity as a respected and valuable
• An attractive remuneration with many fringe benefits