Bavaria (Munich) -Internal Auditor- Chemicals
Title: Senior Internal Auditor.
Travel: Up to 40%
Report to: Head of Internal Audit
Our client is a leading developer and manufacturer of innovative specialty chemicals for various industries. You will help to improve their operations by bringing a systematic and disciplined approach and improve the effectiveness of risk management, control, and governance processes.
• Conducting financial, operational, compliance and strategic audits with risk based approach
• Participate in the global audit engagements from planning to closing including preparation,
fieldwork, testing, action definition, communication of audit results with upper management and
• Follow-up activities for audit measures.
• Participate in projects to support the business by consulting on risk management, internal control
and business process topics.
• University degree in Economics, Business Administration or related discipline is preferred.
• Proven working experience (at least 3-5 years) as Auditor within a multinational company or related background.
• Experience and in-depth knowledge in Accounting (German GAAP, IFRS), a good understanding of
business processes and internal control principles..
• Fluency in English and German.
• Must be willing to travel internationally and on occasion by yourself up to 40%.
Please apply online today or contact Jennifer to discuss the role in further detail (0041435083095). Thank you!