IT Audit Manager
Our client is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries. As a market leader, the talent and passion of our people is critical to our success.
Audit International are seeking a strong technology audit manager candidate to cover the applications and system infrastructure supporting the Investment Management Technology team. The candidate will be responsible for leading technology-led audits and partnering with business auditors on other audits. This candidate will provide coverage of assigned areas through relationship management and continuous monitoring, manage the audit process from initiation to completion, and develop talent. Other responsibilities include helping to define the audit plan, managing the audit team, and reporting to management.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Manage and supervise a portfolio of audit projects in Investment Management and assist in the management and development of auditors
- Partner with Technology and Business Auditors to complete risk assessments, control environment assessments, audit scheduling, audit planning, test plan development and execution, audit issue documentation, and reports to senior management
- Build strong relationships with both the Business Unit and Technology senior management
- Present issues and other reports to senior management
- Five or more years IT Audit experience with a Financial Services, Brokerage Firm or a Public Accounting Firm with emphasis on the Financial Services Industry
- Strong knowledge of audit processes and ability to review and manage the quality of audit work
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in auditing applications, interfaces, system infrastructure, data processing and technology general controls
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables, while meeting deadlines with minimal supervision
- Experience with data analytics
- Knowledge of Investments Management including investment products (mutual funds, hedge funds, separately managed accounts, private funds, etc.), portfolio management, trading, and Investment Advisor regulation is a plus.
- Knowledge of Investments Management systems used in the industry, and Vendor Management is a plus.
Professional Qualifications :
- Bachelor's Degree (Computer Science or IT related preferred)
- CISA, CISSP or CPA certification a plus