Senior IT Auditor
Our client is a leading global financial services firm providing a wide range of investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services. The Firm's employees serve clients worldwide including corporations, governments and individuals from more than 1,200 offices in 43 countries.
Job Description :
Audit International are seeking a strong IT Audit candidate to cover the applications and system infrastructure supporting the Human Resources and Company Administration business functions.
Primary Responsibilities :
IT Auditors focus on the application and system infrastructure controls that manage business risks and are responsible for understanding, analysing, and testing the technology controls, including those over data accuracy, completeness and processing, systems development, application security and entitlements, production management and technology governance.
Skills required :
- Two or more years IT Audit experience with a Financial Services, Brokerage Firm or a Public Accounting Firm with emphasis on the Financial Services Industry
- Proven ability to manage multiple audit assignments, while meeting deadlines with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to partner with Technology and Financial Auditors and work within a team
- Knowledge of financial products to help plan audit engagements and assess risks
- Experience in auditing applications, interfaces, system infrastructure, data processing and computer general controls
- Experience in distributed environments
- Experience with data Analytics and data mining tools
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven ability to build strong relationships with both the Business Unit and Technology clients
- Bachelors’ Degree (Computer Science or IT related preferred)
- CISA, CISSP or CPA certification (preferred, though not required)