The Bertrandt AG is a publicly listed company in the development of the service sector based in the Baden-Württemberg Ehningen . Around 12,000 employees work at over 50 locations, mainly in Europe, but also in the USA and China, together with customers from the automotive and aircraft industries
They are seeking to hire an internal auditor for their global team of 8- where you have the option to work from home 3 days a week.
As an employee (m / f / d) in internal auditing at our group headquarters in Ehningen, you will work in close cooperation with our locations and relevant interfaces and will primarily be responsible for the following tasks:
• Independent planning and implementation of audits of processes, systems and functions within the entire Bertrandt Group with regard to functionality, appropriateness and profitability
• Review of the effectiveness of the risk management system
• Sampling tests ARUG II
• Support and participation in the examination of internal control systems with regard to their functionality
• Independent implementation of audits to ensure compliance with internal company guidelines and legal regulations
• Processing and clarification of compliance reports
• Creation of test reports and the associated development and monitoring of recommendations for action
• Contact person (m / f / d) for national and international projects on all audit-related issues
• Successfully completed university degree, ideally with a financial focus (accounting, controlling, finance, etc.)
• At least 3 to 5 years of relevant professional experience in an auditing company or in the auditing and / or compliance department of an industrial company
• Very good knowledge of financial and business process audits
• Good tool knowledge with MS Office / MS Teams, Excel, SAP, data analysis tools such as IDEA
• Independent and motivated, result-oriented way of working
• Strong communication skills, confident / friendly / sociable demeanor in dealing with other people
• For this role fluent German is a must.
To apply for this role- please email your CV to Jennifer@audit-international.com or call 0041435083095. Thank you.