Senior Internal Auditor
Our client is a Fortune 50 company that provides high technology products and services for the aerospace and commercial building industries. They are currently seeking a Senior Internal Auditor to join their team in Farmington. The travel for this role would be 30 - 40%.
As a Senior Internal Auditor, you will perform reviews of critical business processes, evaluating the effectiveness of internal controls and identifying potential process improvement opportunities
- Assess risk of key business processes resulting in the preparation of audit plans and specific audit programs
- Identify internal control weaknesses and opportunities for improvement
- Create process maps of significant financial, business and operational processes in order to recommend opportunities for improvement
-Prepare clear, concise audit reports
- Present audit conclusions and recommendations to management
- Two to five years of progressively responsible experience with Big 4 or regional public accounting firms, internal audit or government accounting with exposure to a manufacturing environment
- Multiple language skills are an advantage to applicants
- Demonstrated leadership competencies with the ability to work effectively across all levels and functions within the business and can easily manage a co-source relationship with third party audit firm when applicable
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to facilitate diverse groups towards operational efficiencies.
- Extensive knowledge/experience in project management, strong analytical, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills and proven presentation skills
For full details on this position, please send your CV and application to email@example.com.