Senior Internal Auditor (USG)
Senior Internal Auditor - Compliance
Travel: 10 - 20%
Location: Farmington, Connecticut
Our client is a Fortune 500 company who are a large scale manufacturer with a focus on the industrial markets.
Audits perception within the business:
Internal audit within the business is a highly visible business function which traditionally offers great opportunities for auditors to step out into leading positions within the company.
Our client offer a dynamic, motivating and ever changing work environment. A culture that is open, innovative and performance orientated.
- Assess USG regulations and the impact to internal audit processes.
- Execute risk based audits and compliance audits.
- Identify internal control weaknesses and opportunities for improvement.
- Prepare clear, concise audit reports.
- Present audit conclusions and recommendations to management.
- 3 - 5 years with Big4 experience
- Prior experience with or knowledge of DCAA, FAR, CAS and/or Export Control requirements.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong oral and written communication skill and proven presentation skills.
Unfortunately, for this role candidates must already be based in the US.
For full details on this position, please send your CV and application to firstname.lastname@example.org.