Senior Internal Auditor | Munich
Audit International are currently working on behalf of a German supplier- who have an immediate opening for a senior or manager level internal auditor in their team based in Munich.
Internal Audit Senior/Manager
• Reporting directly to the Head of Internal Audit you will conduct a mix of operational and financial audits.
• You will also help further develop the internal audit function. Due to the control function of the revision work and the associated critical audit approach to all corporate functions, a corresponding resilience, an objective judgment as well as secrecy and integrity are essential.
• Travel is limited but you must have a willingness to travel up to 20% (2 or 3 Trips to the USA per year) and also audits in Germany.
• Several years (3-7) of professional experience in the internal audit of an international company (Ideally this should be a combined experience of Big 4 and Industry in an internal audit position)
• University degree.
• Fluent German and English.
• Good SAP skills
To apply for this position or to discuss any additional details please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or call 0041435083095 / 00493021782920.