Internal Auditor / Data Analyst
My client is a leading global automotive supplier with 317 manufacturing operations in 29 countries. It produces automotive systems, assemblies, modules, and components, which are supplied to leading automotive companies.
Position: Internal Auditor / Data Analyst
Reporting: Regional Manager, Internal Audit;
Qualifications: The candidate must possess or near completion and be in good standing a professional accounting designation as follows: CPA, ACCA (other equivalent). All candidates will be required to attain CIA and CISA designations (supported by IA Magna). Additional advanced education CFE (other) is desired.
Experience: The candidate should have minimum of 3-5 years of mixed accounting and auditing experience preferably in manufacturing environment. Advanced experience in data analytics is specifically desired for this position;
Office Location: Liberec, Czech Republic
Languages: English, German + other including Czech, Russian, Hungarian and Polish are desired;
As part of our Global Services Administration team the candidate will be performing background checks and data analytics procedures supporting our audit operations globally. As part of our European Audit team the candidate will attend audit engagements to perform financial, operational, IT or other specified procedure audits. The candidate will acquire sound knowledge of Magna internal control systems and will gain understanding of car manufacturing industry operations and challenges.
This position provides the successful candidate with a healthy mix of Internal Audit administration and auditing experience with opportunities to continue within Internal Audit (IA) or be placed within Magna or a division of Magna within management. We are searching for serious career oriented people. This unique and exciting position will require a focus and efforts on supporting operational activities of the Global Internal Audit function and increase presence and add value to improving the control systems at the Europe locations.
Tasks and Responsibilities; General Audit & Reporting
• Preparing and coordinating completion of pre-audit file packages for the audit teams globally, including:
- Preparing and interpreting financial ratio analyses.
- Preparing and interpreting data analytics procedures.
- Selecting and documenting audit sample selections.
- Uploading completed audit files into existing databases and systems.
• Supporting regional audit fieldwork and conducting financial, operational, IT, SOX and other specified audit procedures.
• Off-site travel will be between 40-60% depending on the work requirements, travel mostly within EU region;
• Maintaining and continuously improving existing IA departmental reports and system databases within the stated regions;
• Coordinating departmental requirements with other members of IA Administration Services and IA Audit Services;
• Compiling and preparing special reports and presentations as per needed basis by IA management;
The candidate must fully understand corporate policies and procedures furthermore, abide by and practice internal IA & IIA standards, guidelines, practices and terminology. Senior auditors are further expected to specialize and become subject matter experts in designated audit fields including fraud, operations (purchasing, logistics, costing), legal compliance and others.