Junior Financial Controller- Dresden- 45k- German
Audit International recruit Audit and Finance professionals for Industrial companies in Germany. Currently we have an opening in the Controlling department of a German
Manufacturing company with over 10,000 employees. In this role you will report to the CFO and join a team of 15 finance professionals.
Main tasks and responsibilities
•You will control, maintain and monitor accounting and reporting data
• prepare monthly reports and statistics
• participation in the annual budget preparation and budget monitoring (including preparation of a plan of action in case of non-achievement of objectives)
• Monthly and annual financial statements (eg inventory control, valuation of assets / liabilities in accordance with HGB)
• You will also be carrying out the supplementary breakdown of the balance sheet and the income statement as well as the consolidation of the companies at the location
• Finally you will be the contact person for auditors, tax consultants and auditors
Profile of Ideal Candidate:
• Degree in business administration with a focus on controlling and accounting or similar training
• At least 2 to 3 years of experience in the area of financial controlling of an industrial company or an accounting firm
• Fluent German and English
Please apply online to be considered or email email@example.com for full details. We look forward to hearing from you.