Senior Manager IT Assurance – Zurich, offering strong partner visibility with a clear progression path.
- Job Type: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive
- Location: Anywhere
- Posted on: 24 Apr
Full-Time Senior Manager IT Assurance – Zurich, offering strong partner visibility with a clear progression path.
Role: SeniorManager – IT Assurance
Location: Zurich, Switzerland
Travel: Approx. 30%
Languages required: German and English.
Experience: 7+ years’ experience within consulting and/or implementation of ERP systems
Are you looking for the chance to become part of a highly performing and successful team in a very engaging culture?
Our client is a world leader within their field and they are looking for a Senior Manager to join their rapidly growing IT Assurance team in Zurich. They are looking for a candidate who is ambitious, self-driven and team oriented.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Performing as senior manager for external and internal audits covering ERP systems and IT business processes.
- Managing client engagements on a national and international level.
- Developing your staff through performance management and mentoring of staff.
- Working closely with other departments within the firm as well as international teams
- Acquire new Assurance and Advisory business both nationally and internationally.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Excellent university degree in either business informatics or IT with a major in business administration.
- Notable experience in IT audit within consulting and/or implementation of ERP systems and in the performance of IT audits in ERP environments (mainly SAP).
- Ideally 7+ years’ experience within a Big 4 firm or similar.
- Previous experience in managing staff and in leading client engagements within IT Assurance.
- Fluency in English and German.
- Excellent understanding of IT processes and ERP systems.
- Willing to travel domestically and abroad on client engagements.
How to Apply
To be considered for this opportunity send your CV to email@example.com or call Audit International on 0041 4350 830 95 to speak in confidence to one of our consultants.
332 total views, 1 today