Internal Control System and Risk Manager
Audit International are delighted to be working with a leader in the development and manufacture of products based on specialty graphite and composites materials. Our client has more than 4,700 employees worldwide and 31 sites in Europe, North America and Asia, and a service network in over 100 countries.
We are assisting them in hiring a Risk Manager to join their team in Germany.
You would be sitting on a team of 5, and report directly to the Head of Internal Control systems.
- Supporting the Group’s risk management process including risk identification, evaluation, aggregation, and reporting
- Actively engage with control and risk owners across the organization as well as internal and external auditors
- Provide group-wide RMS trainings
- Continuously develop the companies RMS, identify, and implement best practices taking into account regulatory developments
- Implementation and maintenance of IT solutions for RMS
- Two days home office opportunity
- Very little travel with this role
- University degree, preferably in the field of business administration or similar
- At least 3 years of experience in internal control systems, risk management and/or audit
- Sound knowledge of regulatory requirements on RMS
- Independent, structured working style with emphasis on accuracy
- Ability to follow through and keep deadlines
- Knows how to communicate effectively across different levels of the organization
- Fluent in English and German