We at Audit International, are assisting the Audit department at a National postal service, in hiring an experienced IT Auditor to their team.
The audit department examines entire areas, individual businesses and supports processes, projects or specific products and services at different levels of depth.
Make an active contribution to increasing and protecting the value of our clients company, through risk-oriented and
objective checks, advice and insights into the organization and processes and boldly breaking new
Join them on this journey and apply now!
Your field of activity
- You strengthen the "Group Audit" team and are responsible for checking ICT topics throughout the group
- You conduct discussions, analyze information, communicate the complex interrelationships to the
auditees and report the findings to the Board of Directors.
- You identify weak points and the associated risks or efficiency potential and work out optimization
- You are responsible for the proper implementation of audit procedures in accordance with the audit
program and share your knowledge within the audit team.
- By taking on internal tasks, you will contribute to the further development of Group Auditing.
- You have several years of professional experience in IT. Experience in internal or external auditing or a
similar environment is desirable.
- You have a higher education in computer science or business administration (HF/FH/Uni), ideally
supplemented with further training CISA/CRISC/CISM/CISSP/ITIL or similar or the willingness to complete
- You have a quick grasp, work in a structured manner and have a strong ability to work in a team.
- You can present complex issues in a simple, understandable and recipient-friendly manner.
- You find it easy to exchange views with clients and management on an equal footing.
- You communicate verbally and in writing in German with confidence. You can score points with us if you
speak good English and/or French